Ensuite Bedroom with shower – Sleeps 4.
- Spacious open lounges and kitchens
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Private garden and braai area
- Kitchens are fully equipped for self-catering and have a fridge / freezer, microwave, stove with oven, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
Check in / out times
We are very flexible but might ask you to check out by 10am if we have guests arriving the same day. Check in time is from 14pm, and earlier by request.
Your keys have a remote attached, which allows access to the property at all times. The gate is generally open from 7am to 7pm. Outside these hours please use your remote.
Please note that beds may be arranged to suite. Additional beds may be added to lounges / bedrooms
Hairdryers are available on request, as are irons and ironing boards.
Beds have electric blankets and additional blankets are available on request.
The dishes are washed daily, in the morning, and the dustbins emptied. A laundry service is available.
Activities in the surrounding area
The Crocodile Ramble Magazine and other brochures, in your chalet, detail many activities in the area, the most popular being:
- Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
- Lion Park
- Wonder and Sterkontein Caves
- Brookwood Trout Farm and Fishing
- Horse Riding